Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained
16455829

I severe pain in my stomach, right side and middle upper back.

I severe pain in my stomach, right side and middle upper back. Nausea, I have fatigue so badly that a lot of the time I feel as though I will pass out. It feels like my skin is burning but I have the chills. I don't have a fever.
I have psoriatic arthritis, but it's under control. Now I have a rash on both upper arms that will not go away. It's not psoriasis. My liver enzymes are elevated and have been for a few months. My pcp is stumped. I need help, I am thinking of going to the hospital.
Hello

Have you ever had your gallbladder checked with ultrasound or any other type of test?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They took out my gallbladder in 09, it had actually died inside my body. It was very painful I was in the hospital for a few days.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have no gallbladder, and that was their answer, soooo it doesn't help at all and is not worth the money
Hi
You can have a retained stone without a gallbladder. Basically there is enough biliary salts which can form sludge and even a stone.
If you are in this much pain, you SHOULD go to the ER. They need to do labs on you and give you pain medication.
Another possibility is your liver- they should repeat the labs and check out your pancreas too. You can get a rash with liver inflammation (hepatitis).
You do need an ultrasound of your liver too.

I hope that this helped

Please leave positive feedback if it did :-)
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience: American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained