Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years

After I i have a sharp pain in my lower pelvis area

After I urinate i have a sharp pain in my lower pelvis area and when I wipe there is a slight red tint to the toilet paper, there is no blood in the toilet and I am not on my cycle. should I be worried about this because it is very painful and I have been drinking cranberry juice and it does not seem to be helping. I am also having more pain than usual in my lower hack.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Do you have history of kidney/ bladder stone?
Do you have pain in lower back, which radiates towards front side?
For how long you have been suffering from this problem?
Any investigations so far?
Any other health or medical problems

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not have a history of kidney/bladder stones.

My back pains are in my lower back and they do radiate towards my front side.

This problem started 2 days ago.

There are have been no investigations thus far.

I do have a history of chronic lower back pains, chronic migraines, and left hip pains and insominia. I am on medication for all of this as well.

Lynn, Thanks for all these additional details.
I am sorry to hear about your problems.

It could be Urinary tract infection, Cystitis.
Cystitis is a bacterial infection of the bladder or lower urinary tract. This is quite common, issue in women, It would cause pressure or cramping in the lower abdomen (usually middle) or back.

It could also be indicative of kidney or bladder stone.
To make a diagnose, Pelvic examination, Urine test, Ultrasound of lower should be done.

You should have a urine culture test done. To treat with bacterial infection, you would be prescribed with antibiotics.
Once tests are done, accordingly you will be advised management.

I suggest you to make an appointment with your doctor for management of this issue.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business