Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.

There is always a serious pain in my anytime I deficate.

There is always a serious pain in my anus anytime I deficate. It sometimes create serious pressure in my abdomen that makes it diffuclt for me to either urinate,deficate or release gas.For more than ten moths now it has been reoccuring. I have seek a lot of medical advice which after a while comes up again.It has also been causing constipation for me. I feel feverish as well. Please advice.
Category: Health
Expert:  Robert Fernando replied 9 months ago.
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.First I need a little more information-

Since how long you have this pain?
Do you ever had blood in stool?
Any mass or lump seen in anus?
What tests you have underwent?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 9 months ago.
You should get a proctoscopy examination of the anus to determine if you have piles / hemorrhoids. This is the most basic test done when one has constipation for a long time. proctoscopy will also tell you if you have any other disease in your rectum and anus.

You should see an MD for this test.

If you have piles, you will need medicines and creams to reduce it.

I hope my answer has helped you. Please leave behind a positive feedback if you liked my answer to give credit for my time and expertise. Bonuses are warmly appreciated.

Keep me updated on your heath status and if you need any assistance, please request me as DR. BORA ONLY in the opening statement of the question.
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

could you please prescribe drugs for treatment( medicines and cream) because I strongly believe I have pile/hemorroids.These pains comes with severe waist and back pains