Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

can pre on the surface of the (there was no penetration)

can pre cum on the surface of the vagina (there was no penetration) get a girl pregnant
Category: Health
Expert:  Robert Fernando replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Yes,precum discharged on the surface of vagina can lead to pregnancy even if there was no penetration of penis but chances of pregnancy by this way is slim.

It is not only the semen,but the precum can also contains sperm.

A pregnancy can occur when sperm are on surface of vagina or even just on the vaginal opening.

Even sperm ejaculated outside the vagina(from semen or from precum), on the vulva or on skin of stomach near the vulva, can travel to the uterus and cause pregnancy.

The spermatozoa swims very fast and can reach upto uterus resulting in pregnancy.May be the precum contains sperm & delivering these cunning swimmers (spermatozoa) much nearer to their goal and can lead to pregnancy.

So botXXXXX XXXXXne is that there is slim chance that pregnancy can occur from precum discharged outside vagina without penetration,but the chances are never zero.It is still possible to get pregnant this way.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

What if she is a virgin and the hymen is still intact. Can she still get pregnant

Dear Customer,
Thank you for asking follow up question.
I am happy to help you.

The hymen is a membrane that covers the the opening to the entrance of the vaginal canal and there is hole in it through which menstrual flow comes out.This hole can sperm of precum to enter inside.

An intact hymen is not a safeguard against pregnancy, if sperm meets ovum.

The odds of becoming pregnant from semen having found its way into the vagina through to the uterus and then on to fertilize the ovum is far smaller, then it would be with proper penetration of the penis & discharge of semen.

Also it depends on day of ovulation of female cycle.A woman is most likely to become pregnant if sperm enters during ovulation period when mature ovum is present.

So in conclusion I would like to say there is very very slim chance of getting pregnant this way.

If the girl does not want to take the chance of pregnancy,Emergency Contraception: Plan B is always available.

Hope this helped.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, Experienced Family Physician