How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray, MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 10341
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Anthony Bray, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The entire right side of my body is smaller than the other

This answer was rated:

The entire right side of my body is smaller than the other side why is this. I have done strenght test with multiple doctors and because my strenght is equal it is not viewed as a problem. Is there any thing I can do or can you recommend a type of specialist I can see.

Anthony Bray, MD : Hello!
Anthony Bray, MD : I would guess from your question that this has been lifelong .... Is this correct??
Anthony Bray, MD : It sounds to me to be a trait that you developed as a result if your genetics and development in your growth ...
Anthony Bray, MD : It sounds to be a problem that you have noticed but does not affect your function... It would not seem to be any medical condition that would have any fix or remedy...
Anthony Bray, MD : you may ask internal medicine doctor or neurologist for further exam and opinion as this may provide you with further information ...
Anthony Bray, MD : it does not sound to me that you have any disease process that should cause you worry or concern however...
Anthony Bray, MD : I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have further questions or discussion and I will be happy to get back with you.
Anthony Bray, MD : If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.
Anthony Bray, MD : That would be much appreciated.
Anthony Bray, MD : Thank you and best regards ,
Anthony Bray, MD : Anthony Bray MD

I don't honestly remember if is has been lifelong, but I started falling in 2008, and continue to use total functionality in my right hand ( no dexterity control) pencils or objects fall out of my hand. I saw a nerologist in 2009 and nothing conclusive. You suggested to different types of doctors would you recommend one disipline over the other.

Anthony Bray, MD : You seem to have question of functionality in your last statement so with that I would recommend 2nd opinion by another neurologist...
Anthony Bray, MD : I think that if you had loos if muscle mass as a symptom that has not been lifelong that evaluation for neuromuscular disease would be appropriate . If there is any question of weakness or less coordination to one side then neurologist would seem best specialist to evaluate this further....
Anthony Bray, MD : I hope this is helpful. Let me know if you have further questions/ discussion/ details/--- I will be happy to get back with you!!
Anthony Bray, MD : Best regards,
Anthony Bray, MD : Anthony Bray MD

Thanks for your prompt response, I will contact a neurologist that specialies in neuromusclar disease. Not sure if it is all inked together.


Yes is was helpful and prompt. I feel I should contact a neuromusclar specialist. Hopefully, i don't have some dibilitating disease. thanks again

Anthony Bray, MD and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you