Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Hello dr chip longbtime no talk. It has. Been a month since

Hello dr chip longbtime no talk. It has. Been a month since i havent. Eaten ameat. Or dairy today went to an indian place ate a little now fee
heaviness and burning in my chest
We're back to the reflux problem again?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we r now back to two fears its either cancer or heart

So you eat some relatively spicy food for the first time in a long time, get some heartburn, and think it's cancer or your heart?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i am thinking if my stomach had problems before and now it cant take some spicy food it means something is bad . and heart because it hurts in the chest area

You're having typical symptoms of heartburn and reflux and nothing more
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dr chip just got nack from work. i am having ful blown either attack or a heart attack. i feel so ,uch burning and so much pressure in the chest its horrinle.i did burp but nut alot .i need ur help. i constantlu take deep breath my upper back hurts.

Sorry for the delay--let me know when you're back on
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am back. i just dont understand and cant believe that ine somewhat spicy meal can do that i still suffer today

Hi--I'm back on now so let me know when you're back
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dr chip since that day i still feel pressure and heartburn and burning very uncomfortable

And I guess you've never tried the Prilosec?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oy no didnt try it. but pls doc tell me why cantbit be cancer if just a little bit of spicy food can dotjat plus itbescalates in tonpanic.

Cancer doesn't ever present this way--most often it never causes anything like heartburn or reflux symptoms. Nothing you've ever told me about this has ever come close to sounding like cancer so you need to put that out of your mind. Please try the Prilosec and for now stay away from spicy foods. Time to close this page with a rating