How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 12816
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am still awaiting Tests-

This answer was rated:

NURSE MILLI ONLYI am still awaiting Tests-you did not respond to my q last Fri so JA closed it. Could you please read it and respond? I need your help:---end of LAST question.
Thank you!!!!


I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Unfortunately I do not know when this may be, as the professionals come on line as they are available. You don't have to stand by, you will get an email telling you when you have received a response. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.



Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still waiting!

Hi, I am sorry, but Nurse Millie has not been online. Would you like to continue waiting or would you prefer I open your question to other professionals?
Thank you,
Camille - Mod
It appears that the other expert has not been online for several days. I will be happy to help you, or you can wait for the requested expert.

What is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have bad shoulder pain....'been diagnosed w/a shoulder spur and arthritis there;'had an X-Ray. I am to see my orthopedist on Thurs. and will possibly get another view(X-0Ray)at that time, and perhaps a referral for an MRI, so i should know more after that--So far, 'have had 2 cortisone injections,which i THINK helped--'hope to possibly get another injection on Thurs.(Q. #1: Would that be safe?Last one was 2 months ago)....Biofreeze is helpful, but NOT the "answer."

What are your thoughts on All This? Many thanks,


I believe most physicians would consider giving another steroid injection if there was definite improvement with the previous 2 injections. Since you seem to have less then definite improvement ("I think helped"), it may be more reasonable to get the MRI before any more injections.
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 12816
Experience: Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Family Physician and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you