I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
The causes of cold chills only on right arm can be due to;
1) Vitamin B 12 deficiency.
2) Peripheral arterial disease (PAD); decreased blood supply.
3) Pinched nerve in the neck causing paresthesia (abnormal sensation).
4) Neuropathy due to other causes.
Following investigations are done (many of which may have been done for you) to ascertain the cause;
1) Electromyography/nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCS)
2) MRI of the spine and brain
3) blood glucose and glycosylated hemoglobin
4) serum B12 level with methylmalonic acid (with or without homocysteine),
5) serum protein electrophoresis
6) Anti-nuclear antibody
7) Lyme testing
8) Rheumatoid factor
9) Sjogren's syndrome testing (Anti-Ro, Anti-La Antibodies)
This should give the diagnosis and guidelines for the management.
Supplements and alternative integrative therapy protocols are;
1) Evening primrose oil
3) Alpha-lipoic acid
4) Benfotiamine (Milgamma), 100 mg, is a lipid-soluble vitamin B1 analogue
5) Vitamin E
Your physician may consider to start Gabapentin or Pregabalin, if symptoms are significant and persistent.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.
I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. Once you are satisfied, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.