Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I have felt latelly pain on my testicles, and I have a inguinal

I have felt latelly pain on my testicles, and I have a inguinal ernia. Is that pain can be related to this type of hernia?
Hi--are your testicles actually tender to the touch and do you have any burning on urination?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Actually yes, and I feel i need to drink water constantly. Is not all the time but it happens. My testicles are not that tender to the touch, but if i touch them harder I can feel it

OK Rene. No, this wouldn't be related to your hernia and this may not be anything to worry about but if it continued and became more constant it might mean you had a prostate gland infection which would need antibiotics to clear up
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will see a doctor, too bad is not you, but what would be the treatment if that is the case?

Septra DS or Cipro twice a day for two weeks usually does the trick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can u mail a prescription for a fee?

Sorry, Rene, but we can't do that here and it really is unprofessional for a doctor to prescribe for a patient he has never seen face to face
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Never ment to insult your profession doctor, I will see a doctor and keep in mind your wise advices. How can I avoid this infection in the future?

No insult taken, Rene--you didn't know the facts about that. Usually this kind of infection just happens for no reason and may never happen again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Doctor, do you have a link where I can learn more about this infection?

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prostatitis/DS00341