Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My temperature, has been going up after I eat. It seem to

My temperature, has been going up after I eat. It seem to have started after starting blood pressure meds. Metroplolo, Ramipril.
HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I need few details. How high does it go and for how long? Do you get any other symptom? Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No idea of how high. For an hour or two. Mild head ache

Jessie thanks a lot for your input. First of all i would like to reassure you that this is not the side of effect of your medicine. Neither Metroplol nor Ramipril is supposed to do this. You need to buy a thermometer, you should check your temperature and should keep a record of it for one week and if it gives you high reading then you should visit your doctor. He will get your blood tests and will look for any source of infection but this is not related to your medicines. Slight increase in temperature can be normal after eating but without knowing the exact temperature, it is not possible to determine that it is normal variation or related to any disease process. Till you visit your doctor, OTC tab tylenol can help your headache. I wish you good luck that you get well soon, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.