Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience

I have a difficult time maintaining erections. Sometimes I

I have a difficult time maintaining erections. Sometimes I start out strong then I become flaccid. I sampled Cialis a few times and while I out started strong after taking the pill soon after activity started I became flaccid again. I have no issue obtaining an erection first thing in the morning (each day) and I am quite hard. Any ideas on why this happens and how to correct? I am a healthy guy with above normal testosterone levels. I eat and exercise well. I am also wondering if there are non prescription versions of these pills because I cannot afford them at $40 per pill.

Thank you for your question,

I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.

When did the symptom start?

How frequently do you feel it?

How is your blood pressure?

Do you have diabetes or any other disease?

Did you consult doctor for this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Over the years I have always had an issue maintaining erections. I consulted with a doc and they gave me samples of the pill. After experiencing the same conditions during activity I just gave up and never followed up. I am a healthy guy. No diabetes and blood pressure is normal - 82/130. In terms of frequency, it happens only during sexual intercourse and sometimes with oral sex. I often lose my erection during oral sex.

Thank you for the information.

In younger age group erectile dysfunction is often due to psychological factors.

Some disease conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, injury, neurological causes can be a factor in some cases but you are not having those.

Your hormone level is not low.

You are having morning erections too.

I would suggest to take an evaluation by an urologist, if you have not done already.

A consultation with a psychiatrist can be taken to rule out any subtle anxiety/ stress over it.

Besides viagra, cialis or levitra a few other treatment options include suppository in the urethra, penile pump etc.

If pump works, it can be reused.

ED medicines are prescription medicines.

If you use natural remedies too, you should take an evaluation by doctor.

You can read this authentic link on it.

I hope this information helps.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent. If you want to click poor or bad service, please stop & feel free to reply & ask till you are satisfied.

I will be happy to assist, if you need any clarification. I hope to work with you again soon!