Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc how r you. not the best today doc or yesterday feel

hi doc how r you. not the best today doc or yesterday feel very tired and slugish like there is too much in my system , felt good first day , hope its just a matter of balancing out or maybe the higher dose still been in my system, got tabs cut to as near as i can tell to 20mg just hope it gets bit better soon doc, did you get time to listen to white ladder doc.?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Did listen to White Ladder Peter--amazing. Just tired and sluggish but not really down?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no doc just a bit down that i cant operate that well cause i very slugish, i just went over the tabs agian and i think im not cutting enough of them it so hard to tell but i think ive been taking prob too much maybe 323 and not 320 just feel that everytime i get up to get going im drugged a bit and cant do it ,think i was cutting it better the first time last wk when i did very good till i overdid it, i can still feel its near but just a bit to much maybe or is it just giving it a few more days,def not, as fresh and alert as i was,maybe if you think its necessary i will buy the liquid lustral to get it bang on id feel more comfortable but it is very expensive 300 euro for 6 - 8 months

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK Peter--try to get the dose just as precise as you can but from what you tell me I think you're at the right place and it just means staying the course and keeping active despite the sluggishness. Food, drink, and guitar and walks for now my friend
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok doc so dont worry bout that i may be over the 320 and that this is prob jsut it settling down from being up and down , ok doc i hope to feel better tomo or soon any how , glad you liked white ladder doc, there are a few more of his too , lost songs, and 'new day at midnight, although they are a little sadish they still very beautiful, talk soon doc and thanks, XXXXX XXXXX germany tonight in quailifier for world cup so looking forward to that even though we cant quailify we do our best. come on you boys in green .

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Erin go Bragh Peter--don't worry about the exact milligrams
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice