Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

question for dr chip . hi doc well def improved a lot this

question for dr chip . hi doc well def improved a lot this time on incrase and did very well but again as i was doing well i overdid it on 5th day and yesterday i was dreadfull didnt have my sleepers have them now i was one short i took 2mg of lustral and it got me through back on same amt today and doing ok, but am not sure if i should go to the 325 as cutting the tab is not acurate, think i was taking more like 322 mg and annoyed that just by doing a bit more i felt so bad, must be carefull

Peter--let me know when you're back on

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi doc back on now , went to 325 again today doc and i know its too much now ill go back to 320 tomo and cut 10 tablets as close as i can, and do that every few days so they are the same , think i was that reliefed to feel good again as it been few months so bad that i didnt want to let go and kept going , i just hope im not caught again doc as it is so hard to feel ok and go home and rest, but i know and remember before doijng it as i know what goes up must come down and i have to come down sometime so its no points pushing it , i just hope that the meds catch me further down the line doc as at some pt its enebitable that ill have to push it , lets hope they will be there to push me back up

Peter, ;et's stay the course for now. Don't let one day make you change the dosage. We have to try hard to stay where we're at for a little longer. By the way--you owe me another photo
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What were you playing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

playing david grey , doc , song called babylon, its on his album white ladder.very beautiful album doc check it out, biggest selling album ever in ireland , he is from wales. enjoy doc , chat soon my friend

I'll check it out my friend. Keep the chords in a major key for now