Dr. Natasha
Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained
16455829

To Dr. Phil: Can u suggest anything to help. With pain and swelling.

Can u suggest anything to help. With pain and swelling.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I am having trouble withthis web site. Can u suggest something for the pain.

What can I do. dr. phil help

dr. phil this is chris. please answer me. what can I do about the pain.

Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Phil isn't on line. Would you like me to help you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

how can I help you tonight :-)
You need to catch me up- I haven't heard from you in ages :-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My sinus has a mass in it. Left side blocked nothing helps it.ct scan and I was scoped .taking antibiotics. Preszone. Nasal spray pain is over 10

Wow. ARe they going to take out the mass?
What pain medication do you have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

None. I have been bleeding since july. They are trying to get rid of swelling. By then. Its really tricky to take it out. Doc are u still with me. They are talking surgerybut I dont know

I am with you.
I imagine that you are seeing a head and neck specialist?
Have you tried decongestants for the congestion related pain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh yes. I am giving up and drinking. That ent dosent care. I hurt. Pain is over 10. Ice packs dont work.

:-(
You have tried sudafed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yep. Boy I think I am going after wiskey

You have tried antihistmines too?
What pain medications are you taking-
I know this is tough- hang in there... let me see what i can do..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I took 10 advile 2 excedidine. can i get open arounf this mass

Any narcotics? like norco? That is way too many advils..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok let me look in my pill bag I hve something from the car accident. i have clozepan, dicyclomine, doxpin, i have a antibontic, naproxen 250 mg, risperdone. i dont take te

he crazzy pills anymore.

ok
Well, if you want to get to sleep the medication to take is the clonazepam.
I would not take any naproxen.
If you have anything like tylenol with codeine, dilaudid, norco, vicodin that would help to.
But the clonazepam will help with the neuropathic (nerve related) pain.
Ice packs would help too..

I am sorry you are feeling so bad. You have been through so much.
Is there anyway you can see a more empathetic ENT doc? Or at least a pain managment doc?
Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience: American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

doc my ent is really great. he has operate on me since 2009 and 2010. I have a sinus diease. but he is worried about the inflamation and the bleeding. he cant take a biopsy because i will bleed out. my heart goes out as well during surgery. I think he is just at a loss. I don't know if the swelling can go down around the mass. my left eye is blurry.

Got it
Have you seen a pain management physician?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no not yet. will he be able to help?

I think that would be really good for you.
Because your ENT is still trying to figure out how to manage your case and you are in a lot of pain.
You shouldn't have to live like that.
A pain management doc is specially trained to handle cases like yours- and help your manage your pain and get on with your life in the meantime.
THey have a ton of tricks up their sleeves in regards XXXXX XXXXX of medications, etc.
In the meantime, for tonight- take the clonazepam so you can sleep, but get that referral asap ....

:-)

Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Thank you for the kind rating.
It is nice to hear from you.
I will check in with you again by the end of the week.

Sweet dreams :-)
Hey
How are you feeling? Did you connect with a pain management doc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not good. my ent won't let me go to a pain management. he wants me clean if we have to go into surgery. because my very high tolence to meds. it takes them a long time to put me down then I wake up. in surgery. and they have to overdose me. are you Carmen? you changed your name. I ended up going to a urgent care and getting Bactrim. still in pain. over a 10. I hurt. I drove dr. phil crazy. he doesn't talk to me hardly.. Chip is sick but he is there for me. It's hits at night. hey Carmen

I ANSWER YOU.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

UndecidedUndecidedFrown SurprisedFrown

Boo!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Did u read what I wrote above before the faces.

what is in your pill bag tonight?
Have you tried a steroid nasal inhaler?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Carmen I am using a nasal steroid. did u read above???????

it doesn't it say you are using a nasal steroid. It says you are using predizone. Which I assume is prednisone and this is oral.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok the one you won't respond to is this one. I told u my ent won't refer me to pain management. because of my high tolence. for meds during surgery!/ I am now on Bactrim. I finished prednisone.

answer the3 question for me. what am I called.It;s not chris or my real name.. it's a nickname. I was given.. if you are the same person I been talking for awhile.

I am Dr. Cameron
They made us change our names.

So finished prednsione when?

What pills do you have now in your bag?

Have you tried FLONASE?

Have you tried AFRIN?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes I have finised everything. I am on Flonase. Bactrim. does no good. for pain. my bag doesn't hold anything that will help! I am just giving up

your ent doc sounds harsh, I still don't get why he won't let you see a pain physician. Have you thought of getting another opinion?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Undecided
no. and I will let you go.

Ok... I would consider that. :-(
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry to even bother you!! I won't be calling on you. so thank you for your time. . I only answer you back. I been with ja since 2009. under different names. I believe u are not the same person. so thank you so much. u will get paid Friday. that is my payday.

how do I prove that I am the same person, BBSB?

I know that you are close with Chipper and Phil.

You got the name baby bird super brat from those guys

And I know your name is XXXXX XXXXX I have seen a pic of you and the hubs..
And you have worked as a security guard in the past- I am not sure if this is current because we haven't talked in awhile.

I just don't really have any more to offer to you right now.
I would see a pain management physician.
I think your ENT doc is being rather cruel, to be blunt.
And personally I would get another opinion. This is ridiculous.
You are in so much pain. When are they doing the procedure anyway?
And I am sorry about the delay in responding. I had to put my kids to bed and the eldest hates to brush his teeth.
Now I am watching Homeland and I can give you the time you deserve
That being said, if you want to take off BBSB, go ahead. Don't worry about paying me. I wasn't really able to offer you any useful solutions tonight. But it was nice to hear from you anyway...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Doc you have been typing over me. I believe u are my wonderful friend.

ha ha! good :-)

I changed names because I got divorced, etc...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was sooo scared. I have been through a lot. that is all. You have brighten my day. I will see my ent nov 14. he calls me every Monday. I understand why he won't give me pain meds. I just put up with the pain. sometimes I just give up.

at least he calls you- I guess that is a good sign.
Did he tell you when the procedure was? Or is this just an appointment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just a appointment to see if the swelling is down. and to talk about my pain. Doc Natasha. If he removes the mass then I will go blind. or my brain will be damaged. it is in a tricky location. also I am running fevers a lot. at night. I know he sounds harsh but he has done every surgery since 2009 and 2010. he holds my hand and everything.

Perhaps I was quick to judge.
It sounds like he has good bedside manners and he holds your hand... that is really awesome. I don't know very many surgeons who do that. Or anyone.
That is priceless.
I guess I have to trust his no pain meds policy.

Have you tried acupuncture? Just throwing that out there...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

wow watch the boxes. no. I don't like needles. but doc I have to go I am going to ice down. soo scared of going blind.

Ok. Ice down
I am thinking of more alternate medicine stuff.

I have never done acupuncture, but people say it really works. And you don't feel needles.
People say acuPRESSURE is almost as good....
think about that..

night night :-)