Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.

For the last few days my arms and legs have felt heavy, my

For the last few days my arms and legs have felt heavy, my hands feel tight and swollen but they aren't. To top it off my right wrist, elbow, bicep and oddly my ankle are aching. It's a warm constant ache that intensifies when i bend them. I've been tested for rheumatoid arthritis but showed no markers and three doctors have told me it's not carpal tunnel. I really wish someone could figure this out because it happens irregularly throughout the year for the past 5 years.
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Have you done any blood tests lately?

Any abnormal results deteceted so far?
Hello Jennifer, are you there?

I am waiting for your reply.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im going to repost this since it doesnt seem to have gone through. ive had blood tests done in may. all was fine. i occasionally have fluxuating iron and low sugar if i dont eat. i notice the pain extends to my lower back and nape if it goes on for several days. i do take ibprofin but even 800mg dose dosent keep it at bay. low dose oxycotin and codine work but make me sick. heat helps but doesnt fully ease it.

Thanks for getting back to me.

I would strongly recommend that you get an MRI study of the whole spine . I think your symptoms are likely to be due nerve root compression from disc protrusion.

You should also check your vitamin B12 status. Low levels of this vitamin can cause symptoms like you are having and can easily be corrected with few B12 shots or oral supplements depending on your blood level.

You may benefit from taking lyricia.This is usually helpful for nerve related pain originating from any medical condition.

I hope my answer has helped you. Please leave behind a positive feedback if you liked my answer to give credit for my time and expertise. Bonuses are warmly appreciated.
Thanks Jennifer.

Keep me updated on your heath status and if you need any assistance, please request me as DR. BORA ONLY in the opening statement of the question.

Have a great sunday!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. enjoy the rest of your weekend as well.

Same here!!