Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Dr chip hello i know i. Dint writebalot u probably assume inam

Dr chip hello i know i. Dint writebalot u probably assume inam ok but in reality its a struggle every day. well i am better when i am at work my mind is busy with work home is a lotnof sterss want everything to be perfect and its not working all the time. Sleep sometimes is good sometimes is bad. So now its been almost two weks no meat no dairy feeling better but no weight loss although mybpants are falling. Now forthe past three days feel presure in my chest and kind of pain and back pain but its not gas so petrified. help
Is this different from the other times?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its hard tomsay i make myself yawn, i dont turn blue i am not weezing. just feel heaviness on my chest and itsbnotball day and feel pain in my upper back my next appt witha doctor is november15

Heaviness but not pain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i think nompain i also feel sour and kind of sore in my throat my jaw is fine . doc i usually now am not panicky but honestly i am trying toneverything right. ineat ok, i am on my feel 15 hours the only minus i dont exersise no time i do it once a week

So what exactly is your concern here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

u still dont know that i have a deadly blockage and my body warns me that i will have a heart attack. but every day when i work in the store i see obese people who buy horrible stuff and they dont even think about stuff i now think maybe i starve myself and my body will just shut down. i dont know if i told u my second job now i teach pre k full time and in the store part time i do like it i meet people i love being with kids but all these thoughts r killing me

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

r u there

Sorry--had to be off. Let me know when you're back on
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am here. well inwoke upmwith same discomfort ate some cereal and fel pressure

So what will get you to let go of the somewhat silly fear that something is wrong with your heart?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so u can explain to me again whybit is npt ,y heart in ur opinion. also how long u think i can be with no meat no dairy its been two weeks

Your symptoms don't match a heart problem. You've had heart studies in the past that were fine. Most of this is anxiety and reflux. What is it you're eating now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

today ate cereal now eating special k pop chips and olive tapenade humus. last night ate some walnuts.

OK--but what else in the way of veggies and fruits?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

a usually an apple a day anpear, peach banana. begies would be onion garlick pepper broccoli. carrotsi eat barley rice qinua granola bras things like that am i kiling my heart

How is this killing your heart?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

maybe not enough food because i have no dairy or meat or fish

Where did you get the idea that that would harm your heart?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

internet tvu tell me i am just sick of feeling like i cant take a deep breath it comes and goes and my upeer back hurts too

That isn't your heart and you need to stop with the internet research. No meat and no dairy never harms the heart. The diet you're on right now is fine and healthy so stop worrying. Time to close the page with a rating