Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.

My left supraclavicular lymph node biopsy (measuring 1.3cm)

My left supraclavicular lymph node biopsy (measuring 1.3cm) pathology report says that I had a reactive lymph node with sinus histiocytosis, with blurring of the boundaries of the sinuses. It says that a single epithelioid granuloma was identified. I am a 25 year old female with >10lbs weight loss in the past 8 months, I currently weigh 92lbs and I am 5'2". I have had severe joint pain, fatigue, and chest pain. I have had a mottled skin like rash called livedo reticularis that comes and goes, and I have been very ill now for 4 weeks. I have had night sweats with fever. What does my pathology report indicate that would be consistent with my symptoms? My doctor says that I have a virus and that it will go away and I will be feeling healthy again soon. I am still concerned because I still have a lot of swollen lymph nodes that are not sore and I still feel sick.
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

I would suggest getting tested for Igm (Immunoglobulin M) for juveline rheumatoid arthritis.

Other possibilitis are low grade lymphoma.

You should get a CT scan of the chest and abdomen to look for abnormal lymph nodes inside the body which are nt otherwise visible. The characteristsics of the nodes on a Ct scan will tell you if you have a possibility for lymphoma.
Another related possibility is atypical TB caused by bacteria like AVM, different from that causing usual TB.

I hope my answer has helped you. Please leave behind a positive feedback if you liked my answer to give credit for my time and expertise. Bonuses are warmly appreciated.

Keep me updated on your heath status and if you need any assistance, please request me as DR. BORA ONLY in the opening statement of the question.