Dr. Natasha
Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained
16455829

I have a problem with a sore or sores in the anus. Hope to

I have a problem with a sore or sores in the anus. Hope to get some help.Thanks Ralph Summerfield
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 1 year ago.
Are the sores inside or around the anus?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The sore is just inside the anus

It is worse when you strain? Do you have constipation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not have constopation,I am regular on a daily basis,but it does sting when I relieve myself on a daily basis and then takes a few hours for the sting to go away, thankyou so far

Okay
it sounds like you have an anal fissue- which is a small tear and can cause stinging and pain
The treatment is anusol or preparation H
As well, eat a high fiber diet and you may want to take a stool softener like colace for good measure.

If this does not help you within the next 2 weeks, you need to see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment

I hope that this helped

please leave positive feedback if it did ;-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I remember now that a fissure was diagnosed by the doctor but his medication did not seem to work,I did see the doctor on 2 occations,thanks for jogging my memory.The doctor suggested I see the surgin as I was to have a hernia repair job done but he would not do both the hernia repair and look at my sore anus.Thanks for your advice I will try your suggestions.

you are welcome

I hope that I provided you with excellent service? :-)?
Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience: American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained