Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Experience:  Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.
66637759

Three days ago I developed some blister type things and some

Three days ago I developed some blister type things and some rawness under my tongue. I don't remeber eating anything that scrapped that area. I use a subligual B12 vitamin everyday but stopped putting them under my tongue two days ago. I previously got canker sores but haven't for years. It feels soft and bubbly - like two blisters and is uncomfortable. How long should I give this to heal before I go see my Doctor?

Chris C. :

Hello! I will be assisting you today. Are the areas open? Have the areas gotten worse? Are they hard or feel like they are filled with fluid?

Chris C. :

Have you had any other symptoms?

Chris C. :

Are you there?

Customer:

Hi, I'm not on chat.

Customer:

Some area is open - feels like cancer sores used to feel. The two blistery things are soft - filled with fluid most likely.

Customer:

Not getting worse - but not getting better. No other symptoms other than more sneezing than usual.

Chris C. :

Since it has been 3 days that you have had these areas and they have not changed after discontinuing the sub-lingual b12 I would suggest that you give them a couple more days to see if there is any change at all. If you do not see a change by the end of the week you need to make an appt with the dr to get them evaluated in the office. These areas are almost impossible to identify without a visual inspection.