Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc how are you just posted a question ofor you on page

hi doc how are you just posted a question ofor you on page from other day doc, down and anxiety after good up on sat, other message explains more doc
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 months ago.
Peter--stay on this page please. What's going on?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

dr chip please. hi doc off to gp today doc with my sinuses still blocked in my ear and upper nose and got worse last 2 days , got a good lift from meds on saturday as was so happy to see it that i kept going all day without eating as i didnt want to let go but the next day down and anxious and same so far today , only thing bother me is that im still getting that trippy thing going on and maybe it something to do with sinus or giving it more time as i dont think i can go lower than this doc what you thinki ,talk when your online doc ,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

copy and pasted message doc u get it

Got it Peter--what exactly do you mean by trippy?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

suppose best way to describbe it like if you have a fever and vision is distorted or when i look at things they kind of ripple or move in and out or back and forward or side to side like waves, but yet i feel down anixious so i dunno why its there, so maybe it a side effect of this acute sinus thing i have my head is very heavy feeling and i cant get air up my nose in the morning like i have hayfever or something , dullness in my head and ache behind my eyes a bit and blocked left ear and right a little too, sore throat in and out every few days like i have a cold that stuck in my head and wont break ,so it 2 weeks now doc and i have apt with gp in an hour

Peter, I think all this is from your sinuses and not from the meds. Have your GP check you out but I thing you need to stay the course on the dose and hopefully you can get some meds for your sinuses
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ok doc will do, thanks doc and chat soon .,

No problem Peter