Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc how r you well bit better today doc , but bit of an

hi doc how r you well bit better today doc , but bit of an upset as i am short on sleepers and about a week ago was the same and went 5 hours without one and it nearly killed me i was almost screaming as my mind was pulled apart and it messed me for days after, and im short again now but i have some ambian and have just taken a half and it has helped as i have to do next 3 days on 2.5 of my own so i hope this will carry me through. other than that doing ok bit better than yesterday ,
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Do you have enough Ambien to tide you over Peter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes doc but previously i took a full one and it was pretty strong so but took a half round an hour ago and feel ok again now so thank god ill get through now,still small little trippy at times and at others little down but im happy with progress today doc, if the 300 didnt catch me doc at the 6 weeks when i went for the 9 holes of golf and i waiited 6 days to come back and i didnt is there a great chance with this amt of being the one to sustain me and when i do meet bumps as you do will it pull me back round that bit sooner

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I think you're on track with the 300 Peter. Just hang in there, take it easy, and use the half an Ambien as you need. You just need to stay the course for now, my friend
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok doc but im on the 312 now as we decided to come down to from 319. but yes lets stay the coarse and see how i am in few more days, thanks docdoc here is a picture of me at my sisters wedding in july , walking up the isle with my mother, now you have a face to go with your irish friend

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I very much appreciate that Peter--you're a handsome Mick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ah thanks doc bit overweight but i slim down, not bad i suppose for 34 doc haha ill send you on one with me playing the guitar too, talk soon my friend

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You're in my thoughts, my friend