Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I have purchased Estroven for possible relief of night sweats

I have purchased Estroven for possible relief of night sweats and mood during periomenopause. However, I also have very soar breasts during this time. Will Estroven worsen this symptom? Since it is similar to an Estroven derivative, the ingredient black cohosh. Thank you much.
Are your periods regular?
Tenderness,lump in breasts?
Any swelling,redness on breasts?
Have you taken some doses of Estroven?
Since how long have you been suffering from sore breasts?
Any other medical history?
Are you taking any other medications?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have RA , take Orencia and Nucenta for pain. Soar breasts became more of a regular occurence about 2 or three months ago. Prior to September, my periods were regular. My period was a week early (September 6th) and today (September 26th), I am spotting, which may be the beginning of another period.No redness, or bumps on the breasts, just tenderness, which seems to occur not ony before menstruation, but is continually present.Estroven, no pills were taken yet.
Thanks for providing more information.

Well as such these pills should not worsen the sore breast.Usually these supplements have mild effect and you may not notice much difference in 1-2 days.
Also a precautionary sono-mammography/mammography may be advised to rule out any breast lesion.

Although HRT is linked with breast cancer but natural supplements have a advantage and they are not linked with breast cancer but their effect is mild and often some patients may not feel much difference as compared to HRT.

I hope this helps.
If you have any further query then feel free to ask.
Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated.
Thank you.