Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Message for doctor chip. please......hi doc think im def on

Message for doctor chip. please......hi doc think im def on right track by coming down sleeping pattern coming back to normal and i feel more alert and with it, but i feeling weird swings in mood and went suicidal for an hour or so this morning, feel upset that its taking so long and that it has to be so finely tuned, but see more clearly that on 300 i did 6 wks by far the longest untill the golf and prob only needed a 6mg or 12 mg increase instead of the 25, a friend up set me yesterday saying
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 months ago.
Hey Peter--I saw on the other page what that friend said to you--didn't sound at all supportive
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ah he just dont understand doc and is very abrupt and frustrated that im not well, he said he was sorry and its just cause he wants me better but it upset me and made me questions things cause i am vunerable to negative now. feel quite down most of today ,tired and anxious but i think this is prob good as in 6-7 days the meds will kick in and not be too strong , also the trippy , traces of things is fading today, its tough feeling these feelings again but i feel more real and human than i did on higher, and i now it will improve soon

Are you playing any music?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

yep doc picked up guitar today and did a bit but it tough just having one of those days but it usually picks up a bit as day goes on , and i hopefull that just hang in there for a while it will get better again

So basically it seems it's going to be OK for the time being?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

yes doc just think the moving hit me hard this time so it indicates to me i must be on right amt now, but just the down ness and anxiety is hitting me harder yesterday and today, once these pass im sure my mood and confidance in the meds will return doc

Great Peter--stay with me and talk to me as soon as you need to again but I think we're finally over the roughest part my friend
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice