Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained
16455829

I have recently discovered a mass on the inner to top of my

I have recently discovered a mass on the inner to top of my thigh, just parallel to my pupic bone at the groin/thigh crease. It is about 3 inches in diameter, sticks out a couple centimeters from my skin, and does not move. It also is tender to the touch, aches when I walk, and just very uncomfortable. I've never had or experienced any type of physical/medical injury in my life, so I'm kinda confused. I'm a 21 year old male and do nothing but manual labor in both of my jobs (firefighter and buggage handler at an airport). Please help!
Hello
How long have you had this? Is there any redness?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've noticed it for about 4 days now and it's been getting a tad worse each day. And there is no redness as of right now.

Hi Alex
This could be a swollen lymph node, but I am also concerned that you may have a hernia.
Honestly, with the pain with walking and that fact that this is getting worse, I think that you need to be checked out ASAP. If you cannot see your doctor in the next 24 hours, then you need to go to the ER
And if it gets much worse- like pain >5/10 or fever, nausea, vomiting, you need to go right away

Keep me posted.

I hope that this helped!
please leave positive feedback if it did :-)