Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Dr chip ok having some problems. First one if u can help my

Dr chip ok having some problems. First one if u can help my daughter today is hiccaping on and off all day. What is tjat

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Unfortunately I do not know when this may be, as the professionals come on line as they are available. You don't have to stand by, you will get an email telling you when you have received a response. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Hey--just got on so let me know when you're back
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dr chip inwill post a couple of concefns and go tonwork u can answer or ask me question i will answer them in the evening. the mo

enon my back got too dark and very scaly the scales kept coming off i was also picking on it so now it looks pinkish brownish. cani cause cancer if i was picking and whybwas itbso scaly. also i want to try a week on no dairyno milk tomorrow is itbsafe

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am sorry i meant no meat no dairy

Come back and carefully type out exactly what you were asking there since it was a little confusing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok the mole on my shoupder got dark and scaally i was picking on it and the pieces just werw coming off now its just ligjt brownish pinkish i am scare di caused cancer

OK--the no dairy in your diet is fine--nothing harmful about that. Just picking at a mole never causes it to become cancerous but please try to stop picking at it. Time to close the page with a rating
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice