Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
6554558

What the are the chances of contracting an STD if his

What the are the chances of contracting an STD if his penis was only in you for on second and not entered fully and there was no condom? I will get tested for any STDs, but in the meantime I am curious.
Dear customer,
I am Dr.Charles.Thank you for requesting me to answer you. I’m happy to help with your question today.

As your partner has not used the condom during sex,this will be considered as unprotected sex.(although the penis was inserted in vagina for a second).

As you have unprotected sex(for a second) & the penis was not inserted fully,if your partner is having STD,then this is sufficient enough for the virus to get transmitted.The virus get transmitted even if you had sex for a second.

Touching of penis for a second on vagina can transmit the virus.(the more the time of contact-the more is the probability of transmission of STD).

Also I would like to tell you that most infected persons do not realize they are infected or that they are passing the virus to a sex partner.

It would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me where I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.I hope you understand.

So botXXXXX XXXXXne is that if your partner is having STD,this(inserting of penis without condom for a second) is sufficient enough to get transmission of STD.

And yes,you need to get tested for STD to confirm/know/rule out the STD.

Hope this helped

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you! XXXXX
Dr. Charles