Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

I have a spot on the head of my penis. Im pretty sure its

I have a spot on the head of my penis. I'm pretty sure it's just a fordyce spot, but I just need to make sure.
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

Is there single or multiple spots?
Is it painless?
Any itching?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Just one single spot, no pain or itching. I can send a picture
Dear customer,
Thank you for providing quick additional info.

Yes,please send the picture.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can't seem to find anywhere to submit a picture. I'm on my phone right now.
Dear Trent,

You can find an option of attach files or you can contact the customer care.

Anyway,the painless spot without itching on the head of penis is most likely because of fordyce's spot.You are right.

Fordyce's spot are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of its appearance, or a fear that it might be sexually transmitted – which they it is not! It is abnormally dilated blood vessel, covered by thickened skin.

Another possibility is of angiofibroma. It is Pearly papule & is not infectious and require no treatment.

Both the conditions are self limiting & don't require any treatment & it is not an STD. So there is nothing concern about this spot.Just keep an eye of observation.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your quick response and reassurance, sir! I would however feel more comfortable if you saw the picture and verified it that way. I will send a picture as soon as I'm able to.
Dear Trent,

Thank you for the words of appreciation.

Yes,I will be waiting for the picture.Please contact customer care/moderators for assistance.

Thank you

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was hoping to get a picture to you through my computer since I now have access to it, but I don't have control over replying since I presented the question over my iPhone and unfortunately there is no attachment option. Is there any alternative to send you the pictures?
You can login through your computer & then attach the photo.

Please contact customer care/moderators for assistance.

Thank you

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert