Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I snorted 3 small lines Monday night while drinking beer

I snorted 3 small lines of low quality Coke Monday night while drinking 5-6 beers. The last line was at 3am. I took a piss test Saturday at 10:45am. It was my first usage of coke in over a year. I am 6'3 and about 215-220. I drink tea and soda alot and i urinate more then normal daily. Should I be worried? 

Hi--can you clarify your question please--should you be worried about what?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Should I be worried that I failed the piss test?

What kind or urinary drug screen did you have--what drugs were screened for and did it include alcohol John?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is a standard drug screen looking issued through the court system. Done at a drug rehabilitation center. It would have been looking for Cocaine and Alcohol among other things.

OK--you will most likely test negative for cocaine John since it's usually only detectable for 3 to 5 days after ingestion. If the test is only testing for alcohol itself and not an ETG test then you'll also be negative for alcohol