Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

So doc. The change is a damage?? which is already done in

So doc. The change is a damage?? which is already done in my brain?? which have not much negative effect?? is that it? should I worry about it? can it create or become a tumor..?
You should just keep a good healthy lifestyle like
Do regular exercises,yoga,deep breathing exercises to increase blood supply to brain.
Also eat low fat and low salt diet.
Avoid alcohol and smoking.
And ask your doctor to take aspirin on a daily basis to promote blood supply to brain.
You need to check your blood pressure,blood sugar levels and Lipid panel every quarterly.
As this change in brain is not reversible however such self care measures can prevent progressive nature of damage.
Further if required MRA or angiogram will advise to see if there is any blockage or narrowing of the major blood vessels in the brain.
So such changess are not something a great deal to worry about at all if you are not having any symptoms such as weakness of any part of the body or numbness or any other neurological symptoms associated with this.

I hope this helps.
If you have any further query then feel free to ask.
Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated.
Thank you.