Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  30 years of experience

Hi Since past 1 day I have noticed I have 2 lumps on my

Hi

Since past 1 day I have noticed I have 2 lumps on my head. I was itching all last night. I am not too sure If this has caused the lumps.

They are hard and does not hard.

Can you please advise as I worry alot.

Thanks
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question,

I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.

How large are the lumps?

In exactly which part of the head?

Do they move?

Did you have any bite?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Dr Saha,

The Lump are size of a pea.

They Don't move

No I haven't had any bite - well not that I am aware of. When i woke up in the morning I had the lump when I was washing my hair.

Its in the middle of the head towards towards my left side and one at the back of the head.

feel free to ask me anything you like.

Do you feel any itching now?

Are they enlarging in size?

It seems you wanted to mean that they are painless, is it?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

No there is not itching now. If I did not touch it I would not have known I had a lump.

I only had it since 1 day so I wouldn't know in enlarging in size. Its still the same.

Yes....They are painless.

Thank you for all the information.

There are a few possibilities.

Common lumps in this locations are cysts.

Small cysts can form in the scalp.

These can be due to swollen hair follicle.

Allergy can cause swelling but that is usually not such discrete.

The one at the back of head can be swollen lymph node too.

There can be soft tissue lumps like lipoma or collection of fat cells, fibroma etc.

In many cases they are benign & often do not need treatment.

However, I would suggest to get those examined by your doctor for confirmation.

I hope this information helps.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent. If you want to click poor or bad service, please stop & feel free to reply & ask till you are satisfied.

I will be happy to assist, if you need any clarification. I hope to work with you again soon!

Regards
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience: 30 years of experience
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thank You So Much!

Have you got the £13?

You are always welcome.

Thank you for the excellent rating.

I have got my share ( experts get half of the question price when you give positive ratings).

Best wishes.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Your Welcome Dr Saha! :)