Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
1) Tylenol; acetaminophen
2) Anxiety reducing medicines; called as anxiolytics, will need prescription for it.
3) Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
5) Muscle relaxants
B. Psychological interventions
1) Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT)
2) Relaxation techniques
3) Stress management
C. Alternative therapies
D. Physical therapy modalities
1) Transcutaneous electrical stimulation
5) Superficial and deep heat
6) Therapeutic exercise; like Lateral jaw movement, Protrusive jaw movement, Tongue-up exercise, Resisted opening, Resisted closing.
It is privilege assisting you.
Thank you doctor. I have been trying very hard to stay off the internet and reading things. I think i recalled telling you about how i had lost 15 pounds after cutting back on fried foods and carbs. I recently started eating fried foods again over the last 12 days or so in an attempt to put some weight back on. Im 5'9, 161...use to be 176. Im not gaining any weight however. Concerning?
Thank you again Dr.