Yes, it happens if I've had alcohol just about every time. It's just swelling, no redness.
It takes several days to dissipate, as long as I haven't had alcohol on those days. It's been happening for probably 10 years. It takes some time to sort of "build up." Several days of alcohol consumption in a row and I start to see the swelling. It doesn't matter what form of alcohol. As of late, it's been wine.
Thanks so much. I will try the Zyrtec or Claritin, and if that doesn't help, then I will see an allergist. Never thought of it as a possible allergy. Thanks very much!