Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

I am a male and a woman I did not know performed oral on

I am a male and a woman I did not know performed oral sex on me. I am naturally an anxious person and I am consumed with the fear I contracted an STD. I feel like I have some irritation at the end of my penis, and I'm wondering if I'm feeling a burning sensation when I urinate. I can convince myself that it is a "burning sensation," but at the same time it's not painful. Is it possible I'm imagining things? If I had an STD that did cause a "burning sensation," would the pain be acute? Thank you.
When was this incident happened to you?
Any sore,blister,bump on penis?
Frequent urination and pain during urination?
Any penile discharge?
Are you taking any medications?
Sore throat?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello. This happened Saturday night (it is now Monday morning in my time zone).

No sores, bumps or blisters.

No frequent urination...

The question about pain ... that's where I think I might be feeling anxiety. I just now urinated and I did not feel any pain. I think I feel some irritation on my penis, but -- and I don't wish to be graphic for no reason, but since it may be relevant -- I believe the woman used her teeth to some extent.

No fever, no fatigue, no sore throat.

Other medications -- Xanax for periodic anxiety attacks.

Thank you.

Thanks for providing more information.
I understand your worry.
I would say that oral sex is a low risk activity as compared to vaginal & anal unprotected sex but still the bitter & honest truth is that risk of STDs transmission such as HIV, HPV, Herpes, gonorrhea and others like that are there with oral unprotected sex.
Since you got mouth from her on your penis(oral sex), then very unlikely there is any transmission of any STD's - as gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, scabies, trichomonas do not spread this way.
Herpes can be possible however not common.
So, you can relax - but like any good doctor, I would highly recommend just getting a STD panel of tests.
Tingling/burning.irritation sensation alone is not a strong indicator of a sexually transmitted infection. This can occur due to any injury or irritation to the glans penis.
You should drink plenty of fluids.
Also take OTC Motrin and Claritin for few days to see if they help.

I hope this helps.
If you have any further query then feel free to ask.
Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the informed and compassionate response, doctor.

Thank You.