Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am experiencing a lot of pain in my right cheek bone to my

I am experiencing a lot of pain in my right cheek bone to my ear and also around my right eye. No other symptoms
How long have you had this problem?

Is the pain constant or does it change with certain activities, time of day etc?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Pain is constant, its been getting progressively worst over 3 or 4 days. Ithurts more when I open my mouth.

There are a number of possible conditions that could cause this type of pain. The one that comes to my mind first is a acute sinusitis (an infection in the maxillary sinus) possibly one that started as a dental infection/abscess.

The location of the pain, the fact that this is getting worse would both suggest to me that you should be seen urgently by a physician to determine the exact cause. If this is an infection, prompt treatment with an antibiotic may be needed to prevent further spread and/or complications from this infection.