Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

Almost 2 weeks ago I burned my groin area with ACV. I

Almost 2 weeks ago I burned my groin penis area with ACV. I have been using bacetracin, Hydrocortisone 1% cream with aloe and anti septic spray and wash keeping the area wrapped during work hours. Today I had no pain but an itch which I expected. I added the bacetracin treatment etc. now I have a dull on and off pain in the goin area. No itch anymore. Am I healing or is something going wrong? I took a pain reliever and feel somewhat better.

The antibiotic ointment you mentioned is to prevent just the secondary infection during healing process.
I do think the lesion will take 3-4 weeks for complete recovery.
If no pus discharge is seen,you should not worry much.
Dull pain may be due to irritation from the undergarment touching the area.

I hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
There is no pus discharge I'm just concerned its not healing correctly but I can't tell by looking. And the itch gone and the irritation is what's concerning as I was following the doctors instructions.
Irritation can occur from friction of the area with clothing.
Healing in such cases is slow and takes time.
So kindly be patient.
The main concern is that no infection or pus should be formed at the healing tissue.

I hope this helps