Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi i have two bumbs indie my check parallel to each other..when

hi i have two bumbs indie my check parallel to each other..when i run my tongue over them the skin feels different between my skin and where th ebumb is at
Hi--how long have they been there and can you actually see them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi Doc..i notice them about 4 to 5 months ago..i can hardly see them in the mirror everytime i try to look lseem like my teeth block the viewing of it

OK--these are on the inside of your cheek and not on your gums? How large are they?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

inside of my checks...the bumbs are small

OK--these are probably mucoceles--little cysts and not cancer and not dangerous. Usually they disappear in a few weeks but since you still have them. if they are bothering you, have a doctor take a look. It's very easy to gently unroof them and let them drain
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i got one more question..next to the bumb..my skin feels different..it feels smoother than the rest of my skin

That's common for the skin around these--really nothing to worry about Jose
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the location is middle of my check towards the end of the back of my teeth or middle

Mucoceles can occur anywhere inside the cheeks or behind the lips--but I sense you are still worried about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yeah a little..just when i touch it or think about it makes me feel weird.

Well, that's what anxiety does. Since you can't let go of the worry, have a doctor look at them but I'm sure he'll agree with me that they aren't dangerous