Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

I currently take a pain medication that I would like to px

Customer Question

I currently take a pain medication that I would like to px for that I can set up withdrawal plan. I currently take 2 generic Norco 10/325 every 4 -6 hours for pain from RA.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name is Dr. Brims. I will try to assist you with your medical question and any medical information you seek.

Dr. Brims :

I am sorry to hear about this

Dr. Brims :

I can tell you how I would try to wean my patient off norco

Dr. Brims :

Can you see my replies?

Customer : Yes. My Dr saya I she take 6 for 4 days then decrease daily. Problem is the Dr won't prescribe med to allow me to start!
Dr. Brims :

What medication do you take for pain besides norco?

Customer : Currently nothing because of the amount in aspirin.
Dr. Brims :

have you tried to wean off using your doctors instructions?

Customer : Which is the other part of the Norco 10/325.
Customer : The problem is I only have 8 pills of the meds and dr doesn't want to prescribe anymore of drug. I'm afraid of the withdrawal.
Dr. Brims :

The withdrawal will not cause severe effects

Customer : Can u prescribe med so that I can take it and begin the withdrawal process?
Dr. Brims :

We do not prescribe medication on this site

Dr. Brims :

It is illegal

Customer : Hello?
Customer : ok. I guess I was mislead by info....
Dr. Brims :

Yes, I am here

Dr. Brims :

In your question you requested a withdrawal plan

Dr. Brims :

It is impossible to get pain narcotic medication online

Dr. Brims :

Hello?