Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc how r you sill going through rough days doc last 2 terrible

hi doc how r you sill going through rough days doc last 2 terrible today bit better thank god , so depressed and confused and up and down was terrifiying , today just more down and tired , slept 12 hours last night was in bed at 9, trippy thing is gone now so i kow im tolerating dose just no effect from it yet , maybe its only stabilizing a little today , can i expect for it to get a little better from here on in doc, at least some spells where my mood lifts a little
Hi Peter. Tell me more about these last two days
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

god doc nightmare yest and day before , did so well 3 nights ago thought i was back got over excited and couldnt sleep till 4 am so only 4 hours sleep that day brutal, down sleeping for few hours , upset , emotional ,memorys from long ago, ruminating bout what i want in life, feel like dying, and same yesterday, today not as bad but still down and tired but a bit more stable thought process, horrible night mares , but less weird last night

Peter are you doing any work lately? How's your father?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no doc , dad is good , very suportive last 8 months as he sees progress and accepts things , no work i havent even picked up guitar in 2 wks from everyday and cant even walk 100 metres without turning back and goinng to bed,need to feel alot better to do that doc and this last month as been the worst on the meds by a long shot, all im counting on now is survival and that the meds will help me soon ,thats all i can hope for

How many good days have you had in the past month Peter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ive been so alll over the place with the changes that i cant remember doc , there have been loads but more prodominatly terrible inbetween. on this dose last good eve was 3 days ago,on 7 days now,usually if dose is right i start to feel better around 8 day and improve little by little thereafter ,i do hope it starts soon doc, but the good thing is i can endure this on other amts i couldnt

OK Peter. Again we've been seesawing a little on the dosing here. For now I think, no matter what, you need to stay on this dose for a month and no changes. I still think with any good times the medication is working but we just have to bite the bullet and not change it for a longer period my friend.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok doc do you think i can lift just a little from this depression in a few more days i hope its tomo thanks doc and ill keep you up to date

I do think it will lift soon Peter but you have to be patient