Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

For Dr. Chip: Hi doctor. My stools still have not returned

For Dr. Chip: Hi doctor. My stools still have not returned to normal......yesterday dark gray, today light yellow. Is it still from the barium? I hate to be even asking this question, but a CT cant be wrong can it?
No, if you had a pancreatic or liver or bile duct tumor it would have shown. It can take three or four days for the barium to pass completely out. You really have nothing to worry about here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not think so. I just wanted to be sure. There arent any tests left to have done?

Remind me Mike--have you had a stool sample studied?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not.

Again, I really don't think it's anything serious or something to worry about but you might ask for a stool study just to see if there's extra fat content in it since you may have a mild case of irritable bowel syndrome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok. The end all be all here is that i dont have anything seriously wrong with me since everything came back normal saturday?

Well put Mike. Let it go and get on with your life--nothing wrong and no need to waste any more energy on spinning your wheels and worrying