Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I am so happy he said that

Customer Question

I am so happy he said that
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 months ago.
So no more worries?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Nope
Good--anything specific for today?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Im nervous for my ob appt tomorrow because i dont like vaginal exams
Well I doubt any woman looks forward to that but you've been through it before.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I know. Its just really hard for me
What else?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Nothing
OK--later then
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can pentasa cause it itching
Yes
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Why
Histamine release--basically an allergic like reaction. But usually there's a rash involved
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Should i stop taking it
Are you itching all over? Any rash?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Itching all over. Just a little redness no rash
OK--let your GI know because it could be the med. Don't stop it until you get in touch with him
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Would you take me off of it
Not until I saw you and made the determination then because it may not be from the med
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The nursing home called and my aunts pupils are dilated and shes breathing hospice
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They just called back she died
Just got back on. Sorry about that
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I dont know why you are saying sorry
Good point--sorry you have to go through it might have been more appropriate. As far as she goes, it's good that it's over for her
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its so sad
True. I think I told you once about how I lost--by death or otherwise--the five most important people in my life within a year
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ill get over it
I did
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I know
Anything else?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I guess not. Im just sad
OK--listen it really isn't about the money for me but again you do need once in a while to rate something somewhere. Let's close the page, get a good night's sleep if you can, and I'll talk to you later.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a question. I roomed a pt this morning that hAd bacterial menengitis is that bad for the baby
Have you had the vaccine?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No. They didnt do that vaccine when i was younger. I think weve only been giving it for 5 years
Well health professional should get it so talk to your OB about it. Just rooming a patient with bacterial meningitis doesn't really put you at risk but I'd still give you the vaccine
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
So no harm
No harm
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do we gotta close
No, but there are three previous long pages with no ratings so I would like you to rate one of those first.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Better now?
They just monitor customers and do notify you if there are too many unrated answers. So what else?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do i not be sad
You can't turn off grief and it's natural--you have to go through it.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Im tired of being sad
It does help to have someone to be there for you when you are--not to say they understand how you feel but just to be there
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have you gor that
Didn't understand that?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Nevermind
OK
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I see my psyvhiatrist tomorrow
So what are you going to say to her?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Im not sure. I dont know if theres a point of me going since im not medicated
So you haven't thought at all about what to say to her? If you really haven't there probably isn't a good reason to go
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I havent. I hate going to see her. She jat cares about is medications
Well you should at least have something to say to her to make use of the session. And you should tell her that you can't take the ativan now that your pregnant
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My therapist already took it upon himself to tell her that
Well, still go in there with something to say to her. At least you should tell her how your therapist scared the bejeesus out of you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Intense pain on the right side beneath the ribs
Could be gall bladder or the Crohn's --can't be sure but please don't ask me what to do about it
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is there a different med that is not a benzo incan take for anxiety
Wellbutrin
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Besides that one.
SSRI's like what you've tried. Get back to me after your psychiatrist session
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Im freaking out again. The OB NP called said she doesnt want to see me until I do the repeat ultrasound in 2 weeks because she doesnt want to do all the work if this pregnancy isnt
Viable
Not sure I understand--what work?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Theres a whole bunch of paper work they have to fill out. And blood work to do ect
Why when your OB said everything was fine would she suggest that the pregnancy isn't viable?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I dont know. But she wont do it until i have another u/s that proves its viable. WTF. I was just calmed down
Really doesn't make any sense for her to do that except that's she's lazy and just likes to procrastinate. Talk to your OB and get calmed down here because she's playing the what if game like you sometimes do and she just doesn't realize what that did to you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I told her my OB dr said everythings fine and that I was suppose to keep that appt today. I give up on the idea of having this baby. I will probably just miscarry anyways
Stop it--everything's fine for now. Just go with what your OB said and forget about her comments
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I cant just forget her comments. Im going to worry until the 23rd when the next ultrasound is
I'm not going to work any more with trying to calm you down with this--you really do a number on yourself at the drop of a hat
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Of course you wont help me
There is no way to help you--this time you have to do it on your own. I've told you and your OB told you everything is fine and just because a NP is too lazy to do the paperwork on time you go ballistic. Dither you go by what we've told you or you go by what she said--your choice
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
she doesnt think its going to be viable
She didn't say that--she just doesn't want to do the paper work now.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Because theres no need to do it if its not going to be a viable pregnancy
OK--I'm out of here for now. You won't let go of her comment when it doesn't mean it isn't a viable pregnancy. Let's take a few days off and talk to your OB again just to get reassured. There just is no use in my continuing to try to get you calmed down because nothing I say will make any difference
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You said to let you know how my appt with the psychiatrist goes
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 11 months ago.

I’m Camille, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Camille

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I found my answer