Hello Shawn, I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.Do you have a diagnosed respiratory issue?
What did your CT scan of lung and arterial blood gas show?
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
1) Complete blood count (CBC)
2) Peripheral blood film
3) Vitamin B-12
5) Reticulocyte count
7) Thyroid-stimulating hormone
8) Serum creatinine and estimated glomerular filtration rate
9) Serum ferritin
10) Serum iron
11) Total iron-binding capacity
The most common causes are;
1) iron deficiency (with or without blood loss),
2) chronic disease/inflammation
3) chronic kidney disease
4) deficiencies of folate or vitamin B-12,
5) diseases of the bone marrow
6) hypothyroidism, hypersplenism, and hemolytic anemia
It is privilege assisting you
2) Relaxation training and biofeedback.
4) Acupuncture and acupressure
7) Group sporting activities
8) St. John's wort
9) Melatonin10) Valerian root
The skin is quite elastic and it would not cause issues usually (even a significant pressure) except bruising etc if the pressure is very high. But it would not cause air bubble in the blood.