wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience

I have just completed a Rapid Opiate Detox where they wipe

I have just completed a Rapid Opiate Detox where they wipe the opiate receptors clean and put you on opiate blocks, etc. I am 13 days out of my procedure and my pain management doc, and PCM will not help me or even talk to the other doctors.
Hi. My name isXXXXX and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Were the people who "wiped your opiate receptors" MDs?

Why does your PCM and pain management doctors need to talk to these guys?

Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

YOnce my treatment was complete, I was discharged from the Detox and tolds to see my normal doctors for any problems

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, the doctors were MDs. The process is called the waismann Protocol. You can find it on the internet. I have been progressively getting worse instead of better even though I am following their instructions. I coordinated this with all of my doctors so there would be no surpizes. They all agreed to help me if needed. My Pain Management Doctor's PA agreed over a phone call that they could help me with back and muscle cramps but after talking to the DR (UFUK Kazi), he said no. With no reason after agreeing to help me. The same basic thing happened today when I saw my PCM. Sorry won't help you. I have PTSD, Anxiety and depression. Still on Depakote Lexapro and klonapin. They do not work at all.I cant even tell if I have taken them as I could in the past.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am going through Opiate withdrawal now, i know what it feels like. getting worse.

I am always skeptical about medical treatments that have been patented and trademarked by their practitioners.....

If you are going through opiate withdrawal now you need to get into the nearest ER for evaluation and treatment.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS