Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

My Question is for a Otolaryngology I guess Its about my Ear I

My Question is for a Otolaryngology I guess Its about my Ear
I banged my ear only slightly when I had my phone ear piece in, after that my ear started ringing and after a few minutes went to a tunnel affect. I can now hear a slight bell noise on each step I take which causes vibration I suppose, but the noise is on every step I take. Also I can hear my voice vibrating through my right Ear and it sounds like I'm in a tunnel. Should I go see a specialist and/or is there something I can do or take? Should I wait a few days its been only one so far?

Hi--just to be sure here--this was a minimal bump? No problem with the ear before now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes a minimal bump and never had any problems Also been in many situation with bumps and smacks never felt something like this before im in good health and never did drugs in my life either.

OK Mike--any dizziness or balance problems?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

OK--no need to see a specialist for now but you do need to have a doctor look at your ear. You may just have some earwax impacted in the canal causing the symptoms and you'd just need for that to be irrigated out. I'm just a little concerned, though, that even with the minimal bump that you might have perforated your eardrum so that's why I think you need an exam as soon as possible.