Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  30 years of experience
8227957

i feel like the women , that said she felt a ball , pain and

i feel like the women , that said she felt a ball , pain and discomfort in my stomach, i had a real bad cough for months , and then i had a case of bell palsy on the left side,am always anemic and i have difficulty breathing ......
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question,

I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.

When did the symptoms start?

Where do you feel the pain in stomach exactly?

Did you have any test?

When did the breathing difficulty start?

How is your menstrual period?

Did you have any treatment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have had this pain for almost 6 months , but its getting worse , my pain is in the middle om my umbilical and my upper stomach, like two months ago , my period is fine heavy at times , i haven't had any treatment , should i be worried.

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Did you have any test in last 6 months?

Which treatment did you get?

When did you last consult doctor?

Do you feel any lump or mass in abdomen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just blood work , when i had bell palsy , i got steroids for that , i have been to the doctor since may ,i feel like ball kind of and it hurts when i touch down on it

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for more questions.

Do you have any loss of weight?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no . i don't , that why i wasn't that worried am over weight i weigh 220 pound and am 5'5 ,

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information.

There are a few possibilities for the pain.

Pain can come from reflux, peptic ulcer.

Pancreatitis pain can be felt here.

Sometimes there can be other causes like a tumor which can cause ball feeling.

But that would cause weight loss in 6 months.

Difficulty in breathing can be due to anemia as you have been diagnosed.

There can be a few possibilities for it.

It can be that there is less dietary intake.

Or it can be due to malabsorption, or it can be a loss of blood from body.

Heavy periods can cause blood loss.

You need to have an examination by gynecologist for it.

Cough can come from an infection, COPD, allergy & a few other causes.

I would suggest to have a thorough evaluation by an internist.

Endoscopy, stool examination, ultrasound examination of abdomen, blood counts, metabolic panels would be helpful.

Treatment can then be planned accordingly.

Doctor can decide about iron/ vitamin B12/ folic acid supplements for anemia.

Please avoid spicy foods, smoking, caffeine, alcohol,

Please take bland diets.

In case of reflux, peptic ulcer, ranitidine or prilosec can help to suppress acid production & pain.

I hope this information helps.

I will be happy to assist, if you need any clarification.

Please feel free for any follow up query.

Regards.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks a lot , i will going to the doc on Monday and printing what u said they need to test me on .

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

You are always welcome.

Please discuss those options with doctor.

If you are satisfied, please leave an excellent rating.

Good luck.
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience: 30 years of experience