Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

I was recently diagnosed with HPV warts. I attempted to use

I was recently diagnosed with HPV warts. I attempted to use ACV but had a reaction to it causing a first degree type burn to my groin and penis area. I went to the ER where they said it wasn't infected and told me to use bacitracin or neosporin and wash with an antiseptic cleanser. This was Tuesday night and have done as told. Now the area burned is turning puffy and white in color. Someone told me it was healing and that's normal but I'm never outs about infection. Should I go back to the ER? I have a picture but I'm not sure how to attach it.

Usually as burn heal there is edema at the site as fluid exudation takes place.Most likely you are having the edema and that is why the area is turning puffy.
Usually infection leads to pus formation and the area turn reddish and tender.(Signs of inflammation)
So if you see any whitish pus like collection you should be seen at ER.

I hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
There's still some irritation but its more annoying then overly painful. Only when the underwear touches it. It's been 3 days but I'm not seeing any discharge. Is there a way to attach a picture just to be sure?
There is a icon over here in the tool bar to attatch a picture.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here is a picture.

Unfortunately i didn't get the picture.
You can send me the link through Photobucket or Mediafire.

Customer: replied 3 years ago. Here is a media fire link.

No pus like discharge is seen and probably it is healing and will take more time.
Probably there is granulation and scar tissue on the healing surface.

You should continue to use antiseptic cream to prevent infection.