Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

I have been getting migraines more and more frequently. I take

I have been getting migraines more and more frequently. I take fioricet, and I have imitrex, but a few nights ago neither worked and only a shot of morphine from the ER helped. What's going on?
Have you monitored your blood pressure,blood sugar levels?
Stress and anxiety?
Any recent illness,infection,fever?
Since how long have you been suffering from?
Blurred vision?
Alcohol and smoking?
Stuffy nose?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Haven't monitored any levels. My blood pressure at the ER was normal. I'm a teacher and its the beginning of the school year.... Plus I'm in a new position, so the stress might be high... No recent illnesses. I've had migraines the last few months. No nausea or vomiting...or blurred vision (once in a great while). No alcohol or smoking or dizziness. My nose is always stuffy.
Thanks for providing more information.
Well as you describe,you need to be seen by an ENT specialist for a clinical examination as you have associated stuffy nose and this can be a causative factor in your persistent headache due to Sinus headache.
Even stress and anxiety can be contributing factors.
Your blood sugar levels,Serum electrolyte should be checked.
Sometimes such frequent headache can be associated with Hypoglycemia,Electrolyte imbalance.

Poor posture,Inadequate sleep,overexertion,foods like chocolate, cheese and food enhancer like mono-sodium glutamate (MGM) can be triggering factors of Migraine.

A massage or heat applied to the back of the upper neck can be effective.

Try OTC Migraine Ice, TheraPatch Headache Cool Gel that cools the skin for up to 4 hours and can be placed on the forehead, temple, or back of the neck.

You may need MRI or CT scan of head to rule out other causes of headache if your symptoms 'll not relieved.

I hope this helps.
If you have any further query then feel free to ask.
Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated.
Thank you.