Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Hi! I took my first klaricid 500 mg and Rolenium 250 + 50mcg

Hi! I took my first klaricid 500 mg and Rolenium 250 + 50mcg this evening and now i got quite a severe headache on the left side of my head and i feel bad, a bit like vomiting. Also my pulse is really fast. Also it feels like there is something warm deep inside my left ear. Should i contact my doctor (it's night in my country) or does this sound normal?

Dr. Hasan :

HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I need few details.

Dr. Hasan :

Why you are on these medicines?

Dr. Hasan :

How fast is your pulse?

Dr. Hasan :

Please enter the chat to proceed.

I am sorry you were unable to enter the chat but we can work here too.

How fast is your pulse?

Why you are on these medicines?

Any shortness of breath, body rash etc?

Regards

How fast is your pulse?
Why you are on these medicines?
Any shortness of breath, body rash etc?

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have bronchitis. My pulse is 120 and im just in my bed and doing nothing. No other symptons, only those that i wrote
.
Thank you for answering!
I am really sorry for the inconvenience you have faced in getting an answer. There can be two possible causes for your symptoms. This can be drug reaction or these symptoms can be due to spread of infection to your ears and sinuses. In either of the cases you should go to emergency room to get yourself examined and investigated. If possible an ENT doctor should see you otherwise the emergency doctor should examine your ear, nose and throat. If redness is seen in ear then this is most likely due to ear infection along with sinus infection. If this is drug reaction then your drugs must be changed. Till you go OTC Tylenol can be helpful for you but it is strongly advised to visit emergency room now. It's best and safest for your health at this point. I wish you good luck that you get well soon, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.