1. Not on any medications currently.
2. No pain at the base of the spine.
3. No pus discharge from what I can tell as it doesnt seem to have ruptured yet.
4. The entire area if pretty sore but when I touch (not even apply pressure) the place where I felt like this started, it is painful to the touch.
5. Only medical condition I have is asthma.
Do you feel as though I actually NEED to go to the hospital for this, or should following your advice do the trick? I've read in a lot of cases that the patient is given antibiotics and if thats actually something I NEED, I don't mind going for it....just didn't want to be forced to get it lanced and miss work for the next few days.