Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

My fiancee is addicted (in my opinion) to sex. It has

My fiancee is addicted (in my opinion) to anal sex. It has become a huge issue between us because I do not like it. I knew from the beginning that he liked anal sex, but I don't think I realized to what extent. I gave in a few times to appease him and it only made his talking about it and wanting me to do it more. I don't understand his obsession. He has also asked me to use a dildo anally on him and even went so far as to buy me a strap on. I am not turned on by this at all. He wound up throwing the strap on away because I wouldn't use it. I did use a small dildo on him several times because I thought that was a compromise. I don't know what to do. He kept assuring me that my not liking anal sex wasn't a big deal and he could do without it, but he won't let it go and it's causing us to fight. Whether we have sex or not he masturbates every night. His constant wanting to talk about sex and when he can have anal is stressing me out. Is he a sex addict?

You should never even consider something that causes pain to please your fiancee.
Anal sex can result in various medical complications like anal fissure.
It can result in infections of the genital region if proper hygiene is not followed.

If you don't want to go ahead please avoid and talk to your partner regarding this issue.
He may be counselled by a sex therapist and made aware of potential risk of anal sex.

If he respects you he should surely understand your concern and not pressurise you.

I hope this helps