Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

For Dr.Chip: Hi again Dr. Still the same as yesterday with

For Dr.Chip: Hi again Dr. Still the same as yesterday with my stools, but i guess if i did eat something that would cause this i know it can take a few days to go back to normal. I also wanted to let you know that the stools do sink and not float. The stool also looks more grayish/brownish then white today. My doctor told me that if the stool is white and floats then its not good. I also wanted to let you know that ive noticed that i feel full early on in meals, however i can still finish everything. I only eat one full meal and usually soup at night. Could not eating enough cause me to feel full early?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi--what exactly do you mean by feeling full early?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hard to explain. I guess it feels like my stomach is full after about half way through my meal. Im still able to finish my meal however and its not hard to get down. No nausea or anything.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You sounded as though you only eat one meal a day--is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

One full meal, yes. Then some campbells sound at night. Thats usually what i eat.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So nothing during the day?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No. Not usually. Maybe ill snack on something here and there, but usually ill have lunch at noon and eat again bewteen 7 and 8 at night

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--before we go any further what exactly is your concern about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well again, something that ive read that could be a symptom with my cancer scare that weve been talking about.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
To ease your mind here, what exactly did you read?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I read that pancreatic cancer can cause you to have something were you feel earl fullness during meals, starts with an S i believe. So now im worrying about that.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Only a large pancreatic cancer would cause a problem with feeling full with meals and at that point you'd have many more symptoms from it like jaundice and pain. I think this is just because you only eat one meal a day and by the time you do your stomach is a little contracted. I'm sure if you'd at least eat a little something for breakfast and lunch this would go away. Absolutely no concern about pancreatic cancer here Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will be talking to my doctor this week about a CT scan to try and help me. Is still no concern that stools havent returned to normal color yet since it takes time for your body to totally digest?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No problem with the stools and I hope you can get the ct just to ease your mind Mike.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice